Tuesday, October 23, 2007

THOSE BITCHES ARE AT IT AGAIN

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!?!?!




I'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN THAT MUCH OF A SONY GUY AND IT'S ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED THAT GAMESPOT CAN'T BE TRUSTED, BUT HONESTLY, RATCHET AND CLANK IS A GREAT SERIES (EVEN THOUGH I'VE PLAYED VERY LITTLE OF IT) AND FRANKLY, THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. I SWEAR TO GOD PISSING PEOPLE OFF IS A GAME TO THEM NOW. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT KIND OF TREATMENT MARIO GALAXY IS GONNA GET!!!!







I'M SO MAD I JUST WANNA....



ALSO, ANYONE ELSE REALLY HATE THE NEW YOUTUBE INTERFACE?!

7 comments:

Dont do it jake said...

I dont like gamespots reviews- especially theyre on a .5 basis. So really R&C could have been 7.9 and Halo could have been 9.9 but now Gears and Oblivion will forever be the best 360 games unless the perfect game comes out.

Ryan said...

Generally, I opt for IGN just because they have a better ratings system, and (for the most part) better reviews. It really seems like they put a lot of time into reviewing, whereas GS is critical of every little thing.

Everyone except GS says that R&C is exceptional, so if I had a PS3 I would probably ignore the 'Spot.

Chris said...

Yeah, for reviews IGN is the way to go. I do like GS's summarized reviews at the beginning and their awards though. If only the overall thing didn't suck...

Also, .5 intervals are a really inaccurate system.

Tusken the Raider said...

PSM gave Ratchet and Clank TOD a 9.5 i think or a 9. said it was best game on the ps3.

Tusken the Raider said...

To all of you people, i say please subscribe to a game magazine. Game Informer is the best multiplatform, followed by EGM in my opinion. EGM doesnt cover PC games tho...

Dont do it jake said...

I do like GS though (its the only gaming site I have bookmarked). I really love their podcast called 'The Hotspot'. Its pretty tight.

Tusken the Raider said...

WHO VOTED "NO" ON THE POLL