Saturday, October 6, 2007

Skate & Halo 3 Screenshots

Howdy mates! Time for my batch of screenshots. I'll throw in some from Skate too since none of you here have it (I highly recommend it).

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY SWITCH DOUBLE HEELFLIP HIPPYFLIP (hardest trick in the game)


ollie over moving car






tre flip to nosegrind







hardflip over rail








Now for some Halo 3 Screens. The first two are from Jeremy's mongeese races and the third is one from a ranked Team Slayer game.

I am in the forground driving a mongoose, Sean is riding shotgun with a bruteshot.








Again, Sean and I on a mongoose in the middle of all the action.









This is from a ranked team team slayer on Higher Grounds- I am on the Red team. This was taken the instant that my mongoose that I was riding exploding, leading to my inevitable death.







Also my variation of the Narrows map (dubbed NARROWSEXTREME!!!) is on my file share. Click here to view all of my file share items and to download it if you wish. Enjoy!

-Jake

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were some pretty awesome screenshots!

hahaha...
Narrowsextreme
Narrowsex treme
Narrow sex treme

I am so tired.

-Ray

Tusken the Raider said...

im getting skate for my bday (hopefullY) i love that game so much

Anonymous said...

narrow sex? as in vagina?
did i just say vagina?