Wednesday, October 10, 2007

REALLY REALLY GOOD NEWS! ( if u like to see me cry)



i think that today might be the luckiest day of my life.
I was doing my outline finishing up the last couple pages today. Now, im usually smart enough to make a back up copy of a 20 page outline i did, but for some reason, i didnt. so i was sitting there working, when somehow i managed to drop my keyboard, and at the same time raise my mouse while holding down the left button on the mouse, highlighting all 20 pages in a second. Then, my keyboard managed to fall on a key, and all my work was gone. as i picked my key board up, i hit f 12 saving the document, and for some reason it woulnt let me undo the delete.

if you were to lazy to read this, i basically deleted my 20 page AP euro outline and now i have to start all over with one day to finish it.

O YEAHHH

im one happy little man

ps vagina

15 comments:

Chris said...

LOL




REMEMBER CTRL+Z KIDS


IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE

MB said...

I have 20 pages also... but I didn't delete anything.

Dont do it jake said...

sam u got OWNED

madmax992 said...

You should be :|
so hard right now

Anonymous said...

HAH i just finished it a little bit shorter ( 18 pages) but still i finished it in two days

Anonymous said...

"you should be so hard right now"



...

Kata124 said...

Guys, beta is finished for my online fps. Just thought you would like to download it.

See post on my blog.

Anonymous said...

sean...you're silly

Anonymous said...

you know we can learn a thing or two from this.

WE SHOULD ALL BE SO HARD NOW

Kata124 said...

come on guys. do you seriously believe him? he just made up this whole story as an excuse for putting of his outline every single day. there are way too many excuses and additionally, chris is right. on microsoft word, you can hit ctrl + z around 20 times and it still takes you back to 20 inputs in the past. how do you think he managed to fit in all his other homework, extra activities, and endless hours of videogames? he certainly does not do his homework in the morning.

Kata124 said...

*off

Chris said...

Do we really care if he puts off his outline? Does he really need to make excuses with us?

Besides, what would really be the point of making it up?

Kata124 said...

it's sam frank.
he has this need for attention.

so if he runs into the great idea of posting about how he needs to write his outline when he should be actually writing his outline, anything is good as long as people talk about it.

Dont do it jake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dont do it jake said...

dont fuckin hate on the fire penguin!!!!