Sunday, October 14, 2007

Competition

ALRIGHT GUYS Earlier this evening when I was talking to some people about joining up with Green Squall, it dawned on me that we NEVER PLAY SCHEDULED MATCHES AGAINST ANYONE ELSE. So yea, I have to renew that Gamebattles.com account because last season's spring ladder is over, so if any of you ever want to play any real games, we need to start cracking on this. "But we'd lose" is NOT an excuse. The only way we get better as a clan is by participating in some real matches. The way I would distribute match information would be through the xbox live messaging system (accessible through xbox.com as well as the console). We should probably wait until our comrades with red-ringers get their boxes back until we try to schedule things (stanfaro is arguably one of our best snipers and Sameer... well... we all just love Sameer.)

Please visit gamebattles and check out the ladders and potential matches. Set something up for the clan.

Also, our resident truffle-shuffle expert Jake has created a micro-clan called WFW. I personally think it's silly, but I'm intrigued and if they could possibly sign up for Gamebattles and we could participate in a match, AT LEAST THEN we would have SOMEWHERE to start. Could be fun.

Many thanks,
Tusken

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT GAME ARE WE PLAYING HERE

I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT GAME HALO IS

Dont do it jake said...

Alright. Two things.

1. This is a beautiful idea. The WFW is looking for a challenge. Although I wouldn't call it a 'micro-clan' we do need some competitors. I would say what makes us different from Green Squall is that we will spend most of our time in Matchmaking (even though crazy Infection variants are fucking beautiful).

2. Resident truffle shuffle expert? I would have been fine with something along the lines of Resident female ejaculation expert but this crosses the line. Prepare to be tea bagged in Halo.

Chris said...

I'm all for planned matches and such, really sounds like great fun. My main concern is you only mentioned the 360, when, of course, my home is the PC.

PLEASE tell me we're gonna be doing PC games too!



And out of curiosity, what does WFW stand for?

Anonymous said...

Sniping is vastly different in Halo sean, do u realize this?

madmax992 said...

Chris, YOU CANT KNOW UNLESS YOU JOIN. Thats the rule.

Chris said...

AND I'll be getting CoD4 for the PC for sure. It is apparently extremely optimized so even those of you with PCs that aren't up to date can play it with decent graphics.


I urge you all to get the PC version as well. Don't you all like turning and being able to aim properly?

Chris said...

It just so happens that I did join...




And WTF! THE CONSOLES HAVE SO MANY MORE GAMES ON THERE THAN THE PC



I'M SORRY, BUT THAT IS VERY VERY SCREWED UP

Chris said...

Whoops. Didn't join WFW. Joined gamebattles though. Bit unclear there.

Tusken the Raider said...

im planning on getting cod4 for pc as well, chris ol buddy.

WE COULD ALL PLAY TF2 OR SOMETHING, BUT MOST OF WFW's MEMBERS WERE FOUND ON HALO.

Dont do it jake said...

I would also like to say that I'll have my foot in both camps. Even though I'm the founder of the elite WFW I will still pimp it with Green Squall.

Also Max you've been promoted to cholo for not telling Chris what WFW means. Good fucking job buddy.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS SEND ME A MESSAGE TO JOIN!!!

madmax992 said...

lol im a cholo =)