Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Skate demo

Well I think I will post this post because I have a few things to say. Most of which are about BIOSHOCK (it deserves the bigger text and bold font). Last week the demo came out and 100% sold me on this game. I might just spend my Halo 3 funds to visit Rapture.

The demo is A+ material no doubt. If you havn't expirenced it yet, then do so now. Its so very very good.

Then the Skate demo (which I have been eargly awaiting for) was released last night at 2:00 am. I downlaoded it last night& played it this morning- totally blew me away. I cant wait for the skate.reel to be up on the website. (I have uploaded a video, so if youre playing it look at my gamercard to see it).

Also BIOSHOCK was released todday. ANyone have it yet?

I will add this a few hours after publishing this post. I found this website and I think I'll share. My 360 blog is located here so click.

8 comments:

Chris said...

I'm getting Bioshock either over the weekend or on the 27st (when I'll be getting Prime 3). That demo was friggin brilliant.


I'll also be getting it for the PC, so if anyone wants to borrow it after I finish feel free to go ahead and ask. The requirements are supposed to be a bitch though, so I can see many of the less fortunate among us buying the 360 version. Just remember to turn on auto aim or turn down the sensitivity. Stupid dual analog...

Tusken the Raider said...

Shit dude I only like to buy FPS for the PC, but i am terrified of not having the right requirements.

Tusken the Raider said...

also,

HOLY FUCKBALLS I NEED THOSE DEMOS

Dont do it jake said...

Before I had my 360 I bought Oblivion for my PC, only to find that I didn't have the right requirements. I probably spend at least $200 getting the right drivers and stuff.

The demos are really great, also checkout the Stranglehold Demo. I can't wait for Skate.

Chris said...

I love being able to sit here and look down on your PCs and their inability to crank all the graphics up to 11.



Did somebody say Company of Heroes with everything on high, 2x FSAA, and STILL running at 40 FPS?


And when Vista stops sucking, Dx10 graphics...


But yeah, if you're a PC gamer, it might be the right time to start upgrading...

Dont do it jake said...

I think Bioshock wont even run on XP!

Chris said...

Actually, Vista is such a system hog in itself that it'll probably run better on XP

Ryan said...

I'm one of the unfortunate ATI gamers who finds himself with a technically middle range card and is still getting cancelled out because it doesn't do Shader Model 3. Ah well.

Also, if anyone is wondering whether their computer will do BioShock I can tell you I read a forum and even a 7600 GS had a tough time... I would go for 360 over PC if your PC isn't like 7800+.