Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Beautiful Katamari!

Has anyone picked up the September issue of OXM yet? I did for one reason and one reason only- the exclusive Beautiful Katamari demo on the bonus disc (!).

Well if you haven't gotten it yet let me tell you that its is pretty awesome. The 3 minute demo still remains true to the Katamaris on last gen consoles (well, I guess theres no way it could be different...) and is a lot of fun. I've played it a few times and gotten my Katamari up to 4 meters and 7 cm, enough to pick up the people riding bikes in the street. And I did this on my 360.

Maybe its just my anticipation for this game but I am surprised that I heard about this demo lazily browsing through Barnes and Noble. Whatever it is I suggest everyone go out and try it out. Also included on the disc are other fantastic demos of Hour of Victory, Surfs Up and Tenchu Z. Awesome.

Oh yeah speaking of demos EA's Skate demo is coming out in a few weeks. I think this demo will make or break the game- either way, my clock's a-tickin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'm waiting for the EGM with the Halo 3 preview in it, lol. It will put all other gaming magazines to shame! ^_^

-Ray

Tusken the Raider said...

i dled the tenchu z demo on live like a month ago. not that impressive

Tusken the Raider said...

im just gonna wait for the katamari demo on live

Dont do it jake said...

i was being sarcastic about all the demos. tenchu z is horrible, but compared to surfs up and hour of victory its GoW status.