Sunday, August 19, 2007

HALO 3 EVERYTHING ( But the ending[kinda])

Hey guys, its me Sam. I just returned from my wonderful vacation today. Anyways,this morning my dad dropped me off at the airport were i had to wait for my plane which was 2 hours late. I though i could pass the time by buying a magazine.So, i went to the AirMall store and looked around. I thought there was nothing that great. That is until i saw the new issue of EGM with a giant picture of master chief on it saying " HALO 3 EVERYTHING( BUT THE ENDING)" in big letters. So i buy the magazine and start reading the halo article.I'm not gonna say anything but it gives a freakin lot away. i advise anyone who reads this to go get the magazine or at least visit this site:

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3144308

(copy paste)

That is the link to EGM halo 3 stuff.

Anyways, i gotta go finish my AP EURO HISTORY homework.

lata-

sam

No comments: