Friday, August 24, 2007

skate demo (also Bioshock)

skate

Oh my God this game is so freaking cool. It encompasses the culture that is creative skateboarding and skate filming and it rolls it into an incredibly awesome incredibly realistic package. The skating is a blast- you'll attempt one trick and either you screw up and bail or you screw up and end up doing something even cooler than intended completely by accident. If there is a game that can make fuckups fun, I want to buy it. The video editor is great as well.

Bioshock

I cannot wait to go out and purchase this game. My fears have been settled and I am perfectly fine purchasing this gem for the 360 instead of PC. Oh my god. Cinematic brilliance. I haven't seen such an immersive world since Half Life 2.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Getting Bioshock on Monday for PC. Many screenshots to come, not to mention good times for me.

I also got into the CoD4 beta so looks like a great last two days for me, then a great buncha weekends if Mr Reich doesn't screw them up...

Chris said...

And World in Conflict demo is out so let's all get our asses back out there!

Samuel L. Jackson said...

SEAN i couldnt agree with you more old chap. i wanna get my hands on that delicious bioshock game. too bad i have no time to play... FREAKIN AP EURO

Samuel L. Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

BioShock demo was great, good contender for GOTY, but I don't know if I'll ever get the feel for dual analog since my recent PC/Wii binge...

CoD4 is looking better than ever...

World in Conflict actually has been sliding in my list of priority games. Right now it's after "Age of Empires 3- Asian Dynasties" and just before "Forever Blue"...

And of course, with Metroid Prime 3 coming out on Monday I'll have one more very good reason to curse those 6 hours a day we'll start spending at school...

Tusken the Raider said...

...7 hours... :-(

youre only counting class time.

Tusken the Raider said...

*sob*