Saturday, August 25, 2007

Poll Results- WHICH GAMES ARE YOU LOOKING FOWARD TO

Bioshock -21 votes
Super Mario Galaxy -29 votes
Assasin's Creed -24 votes
Super Smash Brawl -33 votes
Metal Gear Solid 4 -25 votes
Grand Theft Auto 4 -9 votes (wtf!?)
Halo 3 -36 votes
Call of Duty 4 -26 votes
Force: Unleashed -27 votes
Metroid Prime 3 -26 votes
Starcraft II -5 votes (okay seriously what the fuck)

47 different people voted. DIFFERENT people? doubt that one haha

Alright so I guess the most anticipated game out of our viewers is Halo 3, then Brawl, then Galaxy. I am ashamed to show the results of GTA4 and Starcraft II, because those to are two of the most anticipated sequels of the past decade. We had an unusually high amount of votes, so I take it some voter's browsers were able to forget that you had already voted so some people were able to vote multiple times for one game. Let's try not to do that next time haha.

6 comments:

Samuel L. Jackson said...

i only voted once and so far the thing i voted for has 100% haha.
who would vote for anything else?

Chris said...

I voted every time I visited because it let me.


For everything but GTA and Starcraft, mainly since I've never played either one, so I never really got into them.

Ryan said...

Ah.

I didn't vote for GTA4 or StarCraft. Partially because I've never been a big fan of either and partially because they're in '08 and there are a whoooole lot of titles coming out before then that I'm really excited for.

Also, nice new poll lol. Everyone so far has apparently voted for multiplayer. Heh. That really is the aspect that sets the 360 apart from its competitors, so it's no surprise that the addictive fragfest that is Halo 3's online is what excites people most about it.

Samuel L. Jackson said...

i agree with unsung hero. he couldnt be more right.
Also, HALO 3 is gonna be AWSUM i can see us playing it till like 1:00 on schools days its gonna be so much fun...
CANT WAIT
i then i think about AP euro and i get sad...

Trevor Kindel said...

Lol, yeah, I admit that I voted almost everytime I came on Green Squall for pretty much all of them except Halo 3, Starcraft 2 or GTA4.

It's not that I don't like them! I mean, I would buy Halo 3 if I had a 360, cause it's going to be the best multiplayer on the console. As for GTA4, again, I don't own an XBox 360. As for Starcraft II, I'm looking forward to it, but I'm just not pumped up for it enough. I mean, it does indeed look great, but I'm just not looking forward to it as much as... well, everything I did vote for.

Tusken the Raider said...

cool bioshock developer blog

http://www.rapturegazette.com/