Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Poem

I wrote this Poem in English class today. I thought it was pretty good just want to see what all of you think. post comments, criticism, w/e. I was inspired by our discussion on romantic poets, and the thought of the poem came to me. I did not take any lines from any songs this time, (no pink floyd lyrics) Every line of the poem i came up with myself. I was however, inspired by pink floyd's the Wall.You might thinks it kinda emo, but i was trying to write an emotionally strong poem. also may contain errors, i dont care much for grammar as long as you get the gist of what im saying.
SPOILERS: DARK, DEPRESSING

sorry had t delete it for internet reasons :(



PS what do u think i should title it? i dunno what to call it

5 comments:

stanfaro said...

The structure is really repetitive, but cool imagery bro

Try writing something less reliant on the rhyming pattern next time

Samuel L. Jackson said...

i like writing rhyming poems, maybe ill do a
A
B
A
B
C
C
structure next time instead as something as simple as i did

madmax992 said...

AABAABA

Kata124 said...

Good job.

Tusken the Raider said...

beautiful

i agree with henry

also, you say "my *something* now..." a lot. instead if it accidentally sounding repetetive you could try and draw attention to it as artistic repetition by incorporating "now" or something into the title. or something.