Monday, March 17, 2008

PARTEH (THATS CANADIAN!)

FOR ALL WHO DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK OR ARE RETARDED OR BOTH PARTY AT MY HOUSE THURSDAY AS SOON AS SCHOOL IS OUT. TIS A NERD FEST SO XBOXES WITH HALO AND GEARS NO WIIS OR BRAWL. I WILL KILL PEOPLE WHO BRING BRAWL OR WII. BRING SLEEPING SUPPLIES LIKE TENTS AND COYOTE REPELLENT AS YOU WILL BE SLEEPING OUTSIDE AND OUR POOL SHOULD BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS SO BRING SUITS AND TOWELS. EVAN, SEAN, AND HENRY BRING BOXES HENRY BRING YOUR WIERD THINGY FOR THE COMPUTER.

DEADMARSH20a

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUT I LIKE BRAWL!

madmax992 said...

im bringing a wii

:D
lol jk theres no way in hell my brother would let me

Kata124 said...

lol... do you really want me there after all them insults?

anyway, sorry i can't because Graham and i are hangin' and doing our French thing.

Anonymous said...

your a pussy if you bring coyote repellent. im bringing my bow and arrows.

Tusken the Raider said...

can someone please bring brawl? i still havent played it! why the fuck wouldnt you want people to bring it!?

Anonymous said...

if kenny comes, i shall leave

madmax992 said...

i would bring it but the wii belongs to ben