Monday, March 31, 2008

An interesting tidbit

So tomorrow, Portal's genius ending theme, 'Still Alive' will be available for download from the XBL Marketplace for Rock Band. Even better, it's going to be absolutely free!

Unfortunately, owners of the PS3 version will have to wait until the 17st, after a PSN update.

I'm psyched for this! Here's to hoping it's not an April Fools (AKA, Ron Hayes's birthday*) joke!






*Seriously, he would get crap like a toy coffin with a peeing skeleton in it as a "gift" from his friends back when he was in high school. Must have sucked given that he already didn't have the greatest childhood ever.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you fucking jesus

Ryan said...

I LOVE STILL ALIVE

AND ROCK BAND

BUT THE APRIL 17th THING IS A STRANGE AND DEPRESSING CHOICE

(But the PS Home beta is supposedly coming 4/18, with an MGO beta on 4/14, so that's a pretty awesome week for PS3 owners. Studying for Euro is going to be a bitch.)

Anonymous said...

your welcome

Anonymous said...

i take credit for ^^

Dont do it jake said...

harmonix i will gladly give you all head

that was a joke haha fat chance, its hard to overstate my satisfaction

Ryan said...

And tell your dad happy birthday!

Ryan said...

From me!

Anonymous said...

Will the birthday cake be a lie?

Kata124 said...

Oh shut up.

madmax992 said...

no you

Anonymous said...

JAKE, THAT WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY CLEVER.

LIKE, I CHUCKLED.

DAMN

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I try my hardest to get the lulz.

Anonymous said...

And I am not Jake.

Chris said...

Actually that was pretty funny.

ALSO,


BED MOTHAFUCKA!

DO YOU GO THERE?!

Burningham17 said...

Kenny, you didn't like my cake witticism, that makes me sad.

Anonymous said...

THE REAL LIE IS STATING THAT YOUR COMMENT WAS A 'WITTICISM'