Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"Oh boy golly! A brand new copy of BioShock!"

"I can't wait to start this game up! Now I'll just click new game and..."

"Oh no! Why the fuck did it crash?!"

"Whoa now Billy, that's quite some swearing you go going there."

"But Dr. Computers, I just got a brand new copy of BioShock and now I can't run it!"

"Let's take a look at your specs Billy. Hmm. Just as I thought, your computer isn't powerful enough to run it."

"Oh gee whiz, what can I do Dr. Computers?"

"Unfortunately, you'll need to upgrade your system with new and better parts to make your games work better."

"But Dr. Computers, what how can I know if my PC is good enough to run such amazing, but system-hogging, games such as Company of Heroes, World in Conflict, and Bioshock?"

"Luck for you, I have just the thing you need! It's called System Requirements lab!"

"Yay! Thanks Dr. Computers! I sure was an idiot to try and go out and buy all these games and not even know if I can use them!"

"Oh ho, you sure were Billy. You suuuuuure were."

2 comments:

Ryan said...

HEY

I THINK SOMEONE ALREADY HAS A MONOPOLY ON DIALOG POSTS

Anonymous said...

DAMN YOU TO HELL VERTEX SHADERS.
DAMN YOU TO HELL.