Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bioshock



I have just fully beaten Bioshock on the 360. I have researched it, and there are two endings. One ending is a sad one and the other is happy. i got the happy one. i just wanted to say that if u have bioshock, and u want a happy ending, DONT HARVEST (kill) ANY LITTLE SISTERS. just a word of advice. It is a lot better with rewards and you get the happy ending (like i did) if u save them all. I watched the sad ending and it sucks; the happy one is much more fufilling.Plus if u get the 360 version the is a 100 gamerscore achievement for not harvesting any little sisters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to pick this game up today but there were no copies. I didn't preorder because I was busy around its release date but I really should have just picked it up and shelved it until I had time. Anyways, I plan on playing it both ways. I want both endings!

Tusken the Raider said...

Yea im close to the end on normal and i plan on going the rescue path on hard once i beat it.

Chris said...

Hohohohoho



I love being the only one with a computer that can run it and have a 10000000000x better experience.






Load times are a bitch though



And I'm only about halfway through it even though I got it first since I've been distracted by other fantastic games, namely CnC3, Metroid, and CoH.