Friday, September 7, 2007

GUESS WHO'S HERE

Alright! So Sean IMs me up saying that he invited me. I wouldn't know since I haven't checked my email in forever. And Max was signed into AIM here. So after sorting through 347 emails (mostly spam from months ago) I found nothing. Then I checked my AIM mail. It was one of five.

So yeah, I'll be posting here every so often now. Many screenshots and news and such.

First, some game suggestions. They can also be found on GlobaLOLization, but here are the abridged versions if you're not a fan of all caps or rants.I'm also the biggest PC gamer here, so I won't be on Live as often, and I'll get some cross-platform games for the PC (CoD4 for example). This also means that I'll be able to hit things in shooters and make units do what I actually want them to in RTSs. Seriously though, I'm alright at console shooters as long as no sniping is required.
And World in Conflict was reviewed by IGN. 9.3. Not too shabby. Of course, such a great game deserves such a great score. This 'un will definitely be on my list and in my library come the weekend of September 18st. The multiplayer is a great fast-paced action intensive massive fragfest and the singleplayer actually manages to be comparably fun by putting huge numbers of units on the screen, encouraging teamplay with AI allies and liberal amounts of TA points. Combine that with absolutely beautiful graphics and COMPLETELY destructible environments and you've got one hell of a game.However, I will say that if you're looking for a real deep tactical RTS experience, Company of Heroes is the way to go. It'll take a bit to get into and an at least decent PC to run it (unlike WiC's friendly requirements) , but once you get into it, you'll be in love. WiC is easier to get into and is always loads of fun as well, but if you like to get real deep into the game, or just like a tactical experience that will keep you on the edge of your seat, this is the way to go. Either way, you can't go wrong.

Well that's that for now. I'll post as often as things worthy of caring about come up. And as a final note, if someone offers you a way into the Halo 3 Epsilon test, don't accept it!

7 comments:

Tusken the Raider said...

We really needed someone with your interests and skills added to the blog. Does WiC's gameplay impress with all the new units beyond the rock/paper/scissors?

deadmarsh20a said...

THIS BLOG MAIN IDEAS ARE SUDDENLY DRIFTING RIGHT.....


IT IS AN UNSTOPABLE PULL......


IM NOT GAY, I JUST HAVE SEX WITH MEN......

CUT ME AND OUT COMES OIL.......



NO NO NO STOP THE MADNESS

RUN RYAN RUN

Ryan said...

Huh?

I didn't know PC gaming was a Republican issue...

But hell, if it is then I've never felt more proud to be Red!

Chris said...

Hey Jeremy, go fuck yourself. I'm not a goddamn republican and I'm really fucking tired of hearing hearing this shit, so cut the crap already. It was almost funny the first fifty times.

Tusken the Raider said...

1. jeremy ease up
2. chris, youre not fooling anyone

Chris said...

Jesus Christ. Maybe I thought some Republican things before, but is it really not possible that my opinions can change?? I dunno why no one wants to believe me. If I was a Reddie, I would have no problem admitting it.

And I'm really just tired of his shit.

And I just really don't like Jeremy.

deadmarsh20a said...

there they go again back to jesus