Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hooah.

So yea. Now that a whole bunch of people play Gears of War, I think it's time we made ourselves a group. So I have decided to make the executive decision of expanding Green Squall from a 4-person team to an ever-growing clan of members. I still need to look into particulars and such, and we could even grow to play together in games outside of Gears. But those four originals in the signature in the below post are the founders. And, since I named the team, I have decided to grant myself the title of Grand Master Epic Puba. Henry, you're still General McSweeney. :-)

Anywho, I am also in charge of recruiting (even though any members can recruit anyone, I just like to feel like the supervisor of something)
SO if you feel the urge to join the fight, comment with your gamertag, even though I already know all of the GTs of small amount of people who read this blog.

ANYWHO, my congratulations go out to ScareGold and Row Your Boat, the two newest additions to the Green Squall family. They have displayed superior excellence in the field of... uh... kicking other people's asses. Plus I know them. SO THEY MADE IT!
Also, ScareGold's friends who we play with are eligible. Basically, anyone who we play with on a pretty regular basis is eligible.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

LOL

I love how this blog doesn't allow anonymous comments.

Anyway, yeah, Gears. Good game. Has a different feel than like 2142 or FEAR, but in more ways than not that's not a bad thing.

OK OK, so the 8 player online thing seems like a constricting limit in some ways, but 64-player Gears matches would probably unplayable.

Uhh so yeah. Good luck with the clan.

Tusken the Raider said...

there are no anon comments?!?

madmax992 said...

lol