Monday, December 15, 2008

why the fuck am i so cool

we were assigned to write a song for history class at my school and set it to a song. we need to preform it thursday. its set to an instrumental version of a millie by lil wayne. enjoy this shit its fucking perfect

Me and Teddy Roosevelt we’re one and the same
Both dope spitters in this rapping game
But unlike me he goes and he hunts bears
I’m invested in the other kind I’m selling my shares

You shouldn’t listen to this my rhymes are corrupting
My mouth is a volcano and words are erupting
Boss Tweed wishes he has skills like me
He’s just a marionette not even in Spain can he be free

This economy is Laissez-faire but I’m not a Beatle
Get down plug your ears and position yourself: fetal
Karl Marx is pissed about this he wants a revolution
But he never learns like Tennessee and evolution

Take a few steps back now its 1915
Cleaning my MG giving it a nice sheen
It’s gotten dirty from the mud in the trench
40 Million dead that’s not a stat that’s what I bench

Period two is such a dope class
With Mr. Long's lectures the time flies by fast
I’m tired of the busywork though its so lame
And Mr. Long’s sweaters make me wanna go insane

With this last verse we’ll leave you some advice
Do your work good make your answers precise
Throw some As on that trick and pass the course
We’re done here try not to feel any remorse

2 comments:

Tusken the Raider said...

fuck dude...

you ARE cool.

stanfaro said...

I don't know the song but these rhymes are mad tight