Saturday, July 5, 2008

Euro-Squall


When I was at a rest-stop in Switzerland, I was looking through the energy drink freezer and I found a green powerade. Dubbed "Mango Green," the drink has a pretty self-explanatory flavor that I found rather pleasing. I tried to save the bottle and was planning on bringing the little logo wrapper home but the bottle was pickpocketed out of my shorts in the Sistine Chapel (I know who would take a bottle full of water). I did however, find this image on google, but it isn't nearly as fun without the european football graphics adorning the wrapper and the ingredients in German.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHIT, I'M GONNA TRY TO IMPORT THIS

ALSO

IN B4 MGS4 POST

Chris said...

That's really neat. Did you happen to find any product name changes? In the UK/Ireland, they call Lays "Walkers" and Dove chocolates "Galaxy".

And out of curiosity, how did you get across the language barrier? Does anyone in your family speak French, German, or Italian?

Goddammit you have no idea how jealous I am of you Sean Draper. Everyone knows what a complete Europhile I am!

I may end up going to Tokyo again spring break of senior year though.