Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What a Summer


So far every day has been great Gears and Halo action with the guys. I have discovered that Chris OWNS fucking BALLS at Halo 2. Halo has been great the past couple of days. I'm beginning to train with higher camera sensitivities and im on 6 now, which is double the my original default of 3. AND GUYS, SLAYER IS A BILLION TIMES MORE FUN THAN JUGGERNAUT. Sam is pretty good in our Coagulation sniper slayers. Those can be fun. Nothing is better than sniping someone who is in the drivers seat of a ghost barreling towards your teammate.



Gears was great today. Host advantage rules. It gives you some damn good shotgun kills. I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT HOST ADVANTAGE IS NO MYTH. I 1vs1 max for a little bit that was fun. Fav kill was in Gridlock when he had downed me twice and i was in mid tower he was in one of the side towers. I advanced down to a truck on the ground, to most might've been a bad idea considering he had high ground. I did the "look up really quickly" technique to get him to unload a shot and i stood up and waited for his head to look out again. I popped his head off as he shot inches away from my face in a beautiful moment of our snipers firing at the same damn time. whew. intense. He wouldve totally had me if not for his unfortunate miss.

I LOVE THE A TEAM

6 comments:

Ryan said...

What about 2142??

Tusken the Raider said...

havent done that in the past couple days im getting to it. plus we all need to schedule a 2142 day

Ryan said...

Amen to that!

Tomorrow most of the day isn't good for us, cuz trevor and kevin have various dental appointments (trevor losing wisdom teeth soon and kevin getting braces soon) and next week might be tricky because our parents are staying home from Mon-Wed for 4th of July...

So, yeah, today might be best for us actually...

Anonymous said...

parents staying home denies your right to 2142?

Ryan said...

Well, not really, but they haven't been too thrilled about us using the computer as we get deeper and deeper into summer break.

Anonymous said...

exercise your right to play videogames!