Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rantings about bad luck BUT ALSO GTA IV Trailers

Ugh i am beyond annoyed. For some reason my xbox live can't connect to my friggin DNS server in my wireless gateway so i cant play gears/halo. Also since i wiped the harddrive ive had to reinstall everything but i can't find my warcraft 3 case so that means no discs and no keys. well i have my frozen throne disc but i dont have reign of chaos or the key codes. fuck. so basically tonight, i installed one of my old favorite games. I love this game beyond measure. Starcraft. Mmmm Toasty. Starcraft. i dont even have the cool expansion pack brood war. i just have the original starcraft. that's what ive been reduced to. but its soo damn good. i also found red alert 2 in my room. SUCH OLD GAMES. anywho heres some gta 4




Original Teaser



New Trailer




IM SO EXCITED

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could probly find some codes online and also u can borrow my WC discs if u need em.

Anonymous said...

i just need reign of chaos and my keys!!! DAMMIT WHERE ARE THEY