Sunday, January 11, 2009

DEAR FRIENDS,

So as you can probably have guessed, the Grand Session has not occurred................yet.

bur617 (10:38:30 PM): sesh never happened
Execute sixty6 (10:38:36 PM): i know it was annoying
Execute sixty6 (10:38:39 PM): opportunity never arose
Execute sixty6 (10:38:42 PM): no one showed interest
Execute sixty6 (10:38:44 PM): people were too afraid
Execute sixty6 (10:38:47 PM): lol
bur617 (10:38:58 PM): eceryone showed interest
bur617 (10:39:03 PM): well, not everyone
bur617 (10:39:04 PM): but enough
Execute sixty6 (10:41:07 PM): haha
Execute sixty6 (10:42:04 PM): what i got was a couple of people who were legit interested who have smoked before then like you who wanted to just hang with us and others who were made too nervous by the concept and responded with jokes or anonymous criticism
Execute sixty6 (10:42:21 PM): and i was annoyed by the lack of testicles
Execute sixty6 (10:42:34 PM): lol i didn't care if people didn't want to
Execute sixty6 (10:42:49 PM): i just wanted to know how many people were interested so i could make a plan and try to see if there was an opportunity at my house some time
Execute sixty6 (10:42:57 PM): but not enough people took it seriously
Execute sixty6 (10:43:22 PM): and instead of saying "no thank you" there were jokes and ANONYMOUS responses, and anonymous responses do me no good
Execute sixty6 (10:43:43 PM): so I kept thinking "god dammit, guys. just man up and say yes or no"
Execute sixty6 (10:46:07 PM): and there are also the select few who are made VERY uncomfortable by it


I was also told by gaspin that I may have been "pushing too hard"


Execute sixty6 (10:49:17 PM): and i felt guilty
Execute sixty6 (10:49:35 PM): and im like
Execute sixty6 (10:49:37 PM): fuck
Execute sixty6 (10:49:44 PM): i wouldn't be pushing so hard if i got honest answers
bur617 (10:51:32 PM): i suppose
Execute sixty6 (10:53:27 PM): i dont know
Execute sixty6 (10:53:38 PM): because i have an opinion about the subject different from any of my friends
Execute sixty6 (10:53:47 PM): so its difficult for me to gauge reactions
Execute sixty6 (10:53:47 PM): and like
Execute sixty6 (10:53:53 PM): predict things
Execute sixty6 (10:54:11 PM): and ive forgotten how to propose it gently to people who haven't experienced it
bur617 (10:54:44 PM): just set a date
bur617 (10:54:46 PM): and say
bur617 (10:54:51 PM): whoever wants to come
bur617 (10:54:52 PM): come
Execute sixty6 (10:55:06 PM): haha
Execute sixty6 (10:55:09 PM): truth




IT WILL BE SOMETIME AFTER FINALS, SO DON'T WORRY

28 comments:

madmax992 said...

huzzah sir

Evan said...

Well, my answer is no, sorry and have fun guys.

Anonymous said...

Evan, do what I play to. Dont partake in activities, but still come to have fun.

Tusken the Raider said...

you can come if you want haha

participation is not mandatory

but if you rather wouldn't come at all then that is totally fine

and I thank you for giving an honest answer

Evan said...

Lucas convinced me to come. I'll probably come and not smoke assuming I can come up with a reasonable way to get around my parents.

Chris said...

"I'm going to my friend's house" not good enough?

As for myself, I will in all likelihood not be attending (big surprise, I know). You all know how I feel about smoke, and I'm sure none of you have any interest in hearing a half-real coughing fit.

Anonymous said...

You can come after all smoking has finished, which might be the course of action I take.

It would be stupid for me to smell like smoke and potentially get caught, especially when I dont smoke.

Anonymous said...

the smell doesnt stay on you for very long.
also smoking is late, like 12 so i dont think you can come after

Evan said...

Well, I probably won't be going then. I planned like Lucas to join you guys after the smoking was done.

Tusken the Raider said...

WOA WOA WOA

Anonymous who the fuck are you to be deciding all this shit???


It would be in my backyard, so NO ONE would smell like smoke and unless we deliberately breathed it into your face you wouldn't even feel it in your lungs.

It would probably be early or perhaps if im lucky sometime during the day (if i could convince my parents)

And yes, my parents know about me smoking and are fine with it, as long as I don't drive high.

But please for the love of god do not tell your parents that. My parents are afraid that other parents will judge them for "condoning" it.

Tusken the Raider said...

i could even have a small sleepover for those of you who aren't able to drive

Tusken the Raider said...

effects take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours to wear off, depending how much you smoke.

Tusken the Raider said...

and we would play videogames afterward and talk and have a jolly good time.

contrary to popular belief, stoners do not all simply sit around staring at things. And I certainly do not want to alienate anyone.

Burningham17 said...

I think a sleepover would be chill.

Also, who said 12 o clock?

Tusken the Raider said...

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/kunaispyder/seshdraft1.jpg

and just because you're in the "I do not plan to smoke" column does not mean that you are forbidden from trying it if your mind changes

madmax992 said...

since when do dogs wear suits???

Burningham17 said...

BUSINESS DOG IS ALL BUSINESS

Dont do it jake said...

aw you bumped agent pubeit

lol'd at business dog

Anonymous said...

its lawyer dog btw, its on them internets

madmax992 said...

I am the real business dog, and i mean business

Burningham17 said...

Its actually business dog.

lrn2internet

madmax992 said...

what?

Burningham17 said...

talking to sam

Kata124 said...

I need a date. Most likely busy but I can push things so it's not that big a problem.

Put me as a yes. I would love to fuck things up. (Without drugs.)

Tusken the Raider said...

it's more of a plant than it is a drug.

caffeine and nicotine are drugs.

Burningham17 said...

Thats like saying opium is more a flower than a drug.

stanfaro said...

Opium poppy is a flower. Opium is a drug derived from the flower.

glad to see the sesh coming together

madmax992 said...

Thats like saying Bears are more cuddly creatures than they are bears