Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Aight its summer



SO THIS MEANS A COUPLE THINGS

- I will be in Europe until July 4th. Try to keep the place nice while I'm gone, for heaven's sake.
- We need some serious TF2 sessions this summer to try and make a formidable fucking team of players.
- congrats to our good friend Kenny who apparently attended the beach with... let me check my notes... I believe it was... girls! Yes, girls. So let's all congratulate him on our way out.
- Let's plan us some LAN parties (after july 4 of course). I have a wacky idea revolving around multiple computers in one room (IT CANT BE DONE you may say, but you nonbelievers are simply blind to my vision)
- Be careful in assuming that playing Gears will be good practice for Gears 2 online, because it has been released that they are revamping the online so that it is less shotgun-oriented and more "oh shit he's firing bullets at me, I should probably be careful" gameplay instead of charging in and relying on luck/dodging/fortunate shotgun blasts. So keep that in mind.
- I will not have my phone (or my wallet) in europe so don't bother calling me. Leave as many facebook wall-posts as you like I suppose.


I've left some money on the counter for pizza and emergency numbers by the phone. Have an awesome first couple of summer weeks.

10 comments:

Ryan said...

I wonder if I'll be able to play MGS4 before you do...

Ryan said...

Also, good for Kenny.

Also, I will celebrate very hard on July 4th. But not just for independence day.

If you catch my meaning.

Ryan said...

AND NOT JUST FOR YOUR RETURN

But rather your coming.

If you catch my meaning.

Ryan said...

THE ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR LOSS OF VIRGINITY

If you catch my meaning.

Chris said...

- Dammit, wish I was going to Europe. I went to Ireland last summer and maybe Paris next summer though. Regardless have an awesome time and out of curiosity, does anyone in your family speak French? I believe that's where you said you were going.

- YES YES YES. Also Pyro update this Friday+ 2 new maps + Meet the Sniper is out

- Good for him

- YES YES YES. I have two rather powerful PCs and my mom says it's cool if I have as many people as I want over (Those were her exact words, "as many as you want")

- Doesn't concern me really.

- BUT HOW CAN I LIVE SO LONG WITHOUT HEARING YOUR VOICE, SWEET AS THE SINGING OF A BLUEBIRD ON A SUNDAY MORNING.

Also, be sure to use the various hotel business centers and Internet cafes to access the Internet. I have no idea how I would have survived Ireland without them. Some hotels offer this service for free, others for a not-so-reasonable price. Internet cafes are only a couple euros an hour. At least that's how Ireland was.

Anonymous said...

Chris, do you even play TF2? lol

Ryan said...

I wish there was some way to organize a BF2 party. Because same-room Battlefield is an unequaled gaming experience, as far as I'm concerned.

Preferably not just a LAN party because that would mean we couldn't play with people online. But to all play online each one of us would need a separate party of the game.

So... maybe BFH when it goes open beta?

Chris said...

@Max

I actually decided to get back into this summer.

Anonymous said...

GUYS SUMMER= WOW EVERYDAY

GEARS AT NIGHT

THATS IT


then last week ap euro summmer work.

thats it.

TheGovernator said...

I'm in on the tf2!