Tuesday, May 13, 2008

COMBO

So here is some stuff that I have known for like awhile and now have decided to post just because.


First, last week's Family Guy. Notice this guy (no pun intended, or is it?) entrance. look at his hands. DELTA FORMATION BITCH







Next new Star Wars Movie.
Animated Clone Wars movie August 15. Apparently Natalie Portman wouldn't fuck Hayden Christensan (I wouldn't either) so they animated it so they could do it.

No thats not true. However SLJ will do the voice of Mace Windu and from the look of the trailer this movie will be fuckin awesome.



Last but not least. The Final day of Finals, PARTEH at my house. YOU READ THE BLOG YOUR INVITED. WE need xboxes, no tvs.



NO WII'S LUCAS REMEMBER WHEN HENRY FUCKED YOUR WII'S EXHAUST PORT
any ways no wiis


and remember, they've gone down the ventilation shaft

deadmarsh20a

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay on the post my comment was directed towards ryan who complimented my comment

not u sean

idiot

: )

Anonymous said...

I STILL HAVE THE FRICTION BURNS

ALSO

MORE LIKE LAN PARTY? WITH PC GAEMS?

ANYONE?

Chris said...

If you played CoD4, there'd FINALLY be a practical use for Shitment.

Anonymous said...

More like a formal LAN...EH? EH? EH?

deadmarsh20a said...

more like fri- pcs, sat-xboxs, sun-circle jerk (who doesnt like sundays?)

deadmarsh20a said...

more like fri- pcs, sat-xboxs, sun-circle jerk (who doesnt like sundays?)

Anonymous said...

I didnt want to bring my wii, I got 20 bucks for it.

But Henry's semen has ruined the system for ever.

Anonymous said...

whos bringing the keg?

Tusken the Raider said...

more like vidya gaems then i leave for europe the next morning.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm id be willing to fly to europe for circle jerk but I dont know if the jew in my would pay for it.