Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday Heroes


No this not to rave about how Heroes on NBGaspin was awesome, well, because the show is a steaming pile of crap. NO this to recognize the heroes of the holidays who when in times of need they are there to defend the needy and weak. So come and sit on ole' Granpappy's knee, I promise I wont bite, court says I can't do that anymore, and hear the tale of a young boy and how he grew up to fight his father and the empire to save the universe. No that isn't the story either. Our hero is........... Max Gaspin's Xbox 360.

Just when you thought you couldn't deal with another Halo 3 map that didn't make any sense or just had crap exploding everywhere. It decided "enough is enough, I'm tired of these mother fucking maps on this mother fucking game" and with that it posted a message that said "FUCK YOU" and then preceded to explode, wiping out everything in three mile radius and poisoning thousands with radiation poisoning. Since then we all have been rejoicing as the four new maps have been untouched by his evil hands (GOD KNOWS WHERE ELSE THEY HAVE ROAMED), and we have played a-many matchmaking games and Gears games with grenades and more than two maps.

So heres to you Gaspin's Xbox! Without you we would all be in a living hell my people don't believe in.

IN LOVING MEMORY OF THOSE YOU DIED AS A RESULT OF

THE EPIC EXPLOSION OF XBOX

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

the new halo maps are good

Tusken the Raider said...

this post: lol wut

Tusken the Raider said...

OH WAIT I GET IT

Gaspin always makes us play countless custom games. I get it.

Dont do it jake said...

The new maps are good, you guys should get them, I enjoy them a lot.

Anonymous said...

jeremy, dont u have anythin better to...oh wait. u dont

Anonymous said...

also, why are u such a raving piece of shit?

Anonymous said...

also, this post has no validity because my xbox broke when we were playing gears...why dont u put that in ur pipe and smoke it fucker!

Tusken the Raider said...

wait are we doing something at jeremys on friday?

cuz theres a tadv "party"

Trevor Kindel said...

Well, actually it's a TADV party. Because it really is a party.

I mean, that said, Chris doesn't have Gears, so I don't know whether that's what makes a party a party.

But, anyhow, I'm sure it'll be great!

Maybe...